Developing software in hsbcad? We’re looking for a Software Programmer
hsbcad software (www.hsbcad.milkedmosquito.com) has been offering solutions for 3D design, production drawings and machine interfaces for the Off-Site wood & steel construction industries worldwide for the past 20 years. This software is based on an intelligent AutoCAD® Architecture 3D model.
As a programmer at hsbcad, you are developing scripts and C # .net applications in a CAD and Revit environment. You work with TSL (a flexible scripting language with a C/Java style of syntax), C #, .NET. Do you have experience with one or more of these techniques and do you like working within a tight team? Then this is definitely something for you.
The North American team deals with Canada, United States & Australia. Your work consists mainly of programming customer-specific solutions. Together with the customer, you set up the specifications of the problem that you are going to plan for. You use TSL, a scripting language within hsbcad, which allows you to connect to .NET to program a graphical interface for example.
Although programming experience is the primary focus of our search, the potential candidate will be expected to welcome the following:
· Travel – both local and international. (valid passport a must)
· Learn AutoCAD/AutoCAD Architecture/Revit & become familiar with all hsbCAD Solutions in order to be able to provide both basic and advanced technical support
· Join and at times take the lead in sales and technical presentations
· On-Site customer training, implementation, consulting, programming – usually a minimum of 5 days
Why would you like to work for hsbcad?
· Excellent, highly motivated local team players.
· Many international branches with motivated colleagues.
· Work on many different projects in an industry where many innovations are being implemented.
· Growing organization with many new developments.
· Great working conditions.
What qualifications should you meet?
· Any experience with C # .NET or Java.
· CAD, Revit experience is a plus
· Creative in terms of solutions. Practical mind.
· Affinity with the wood frame construction.
· Communicative and Personable
· Team player with the ability to work independently
· English & French – spoken & written: professional working proficiency
What do you get offered?
· Fun, challenging alternating job.
· Great secondary working conditions
· Flexible working hours. · Informal working atmosphere. · Salary based on age and experience.
How to reach us?
hsbcad North America – 514-428-1444 Ext: 101 – AM@hsbcadna.com